Are you curious about the life out there? Do you believe some beings exist aside from humanity? Visit Area 51 in Nevada and find out for yourself.
TravelNevada encourages travelers (from this world and out there!) to visit area 51 and have a road trip that circles on aliens, extraterrestrials, and so much more. Nevada’s state tourism board designed a road trip to southern Nevada that focuses on travelers and aliens alike. According to the board, this program is “specifically made for our extraterrestrial visitors.”
The U.S. Defense department shelled out $22 Million for a project called ‘Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.’ Activities include:
- Undergoing investigations and reports regarding unidentified flying objects (U.F.O.s).
- “Welcoming back” all travelers, be it from this world or not.
- Advanced, time-traveling experiences with different species.
Another attraction to look out for is State Route 375. State Route 375 is a tourist attraction popular among many extraterrestrial fanatics since 1990. Also known and promoted as the “Extraterrestrial Highway,” this road is close to the Nellis Air Force Range. This route is home to area 51 as well, which explains why some visitors claim to feel unusual and strange activities in the area.
If all these attractions make you want to consider delving into the extraterrestrial world, know that there is a three-day itinerary. This plan is designed to take fanatics around Las Vegas north up to Tonopah and back again. This itinerary includes State Route 375 as well.
- Travelers will visit either the Eiffel Tower replica while viewing the city at Paris Las Vegas or;
- Travelers can choose to visit the famous Egyptian pyramid located at the Luxor.
- A visit to the Valley of Fire State Park to have a breathtaking experience on Mars. Take note that famous movies such as Star Trek: Generations (1994) and Total Recall (1990) filmed scenes here.
- Travelers will head 108 miles to the east of the Extraterrestrial Highway.
- Take a break and have snacks and foods at E.T Fresh Jerky, Crystal Spring.
- Shop for souvenirs and remembrances at E.T Fresh Jerky.
- Take a stroll around the Alien Research Center.
- Relax and take a stroll under the stars after stopping by Little A’Le’Inn restaurant
- Visitors can head to Tonopah if there’s still time left.
- Visit the International Car Forest of the Last Church art installation.
- Go to the ghost town of Rhyolite.
- Visit the Goldwell Open Air Museum.
- Drop by Pahrump before heading to Vegas again.